Sunday, March 25, 2012

The Golden Mask Adventure

 24kt Nano -Gold Collagen Anti-Wrinkle and Moisturizing  Face Mask

I decided to try something new tonight even though it was past my bedtime. I had received this mask from a raffle I won at a skincare event I went to last month. When I opened the package it was surrounded by liquid to keep it moist I suppose. I unfolded this thick gel like mask and applied it to my face. Unlike other collagen masks this one seemed to stay together pretty well. So I had 20-30 minutes to kill which should have been spent by relaxing in bed but instead I decided to surf the internet. It felt very cool on my skin and stayed on with the exception of the chin area. ( As you can see in the picture) The only way it would completely seal to my skin is if I were laying down. This is not the best mask to apply and then run around the house doing chores. Plus, I would advise staying away from your significant other as you appear to look like an alien :-)
When I removed the mask my skin definitely felt more supple. So far I am intrigued. More to come after a good nights rest...
Below is the description and ingredients of this mask. It for sure contains some moisture binding ingredients.
Description: Gold is known for its antioxidative, microcirculation enhancing, and collagen stimulating properties. Tiny particles of gold dissolved in a specially formulated gel vehicle enhances penetration to the innermost layer of skin where it ensures the proper flow of nutrients and moisture and stimulate production of natural collagen, an essential building block in skin cells. Cells become more plump, supple and firm. You would be more youthful looking. 
Active ingredients : Nano gold particle, Collagen, Hyaluronic Acid, Aloe Extract, Sodium Alginate, Sodium PCA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Elastin, Niacinamide, Glycerin, Water

No comments:

Post a Comment