1. Vinegar. Take any commercial vinegar (ex; apple cider vinegar) and pat lavishly on sunburned area. Takes the Nasty sting out and is very soothing.
2. Calamine Lotion. Buy this at your local drug store, apply liberally and let dry.
3. Cucumber and milk. Cut a fresh cucumber in small pieces and let the pieces soak for 5 or 6 hours in milk. Then pat the mixture on the burn.
4. Milk and Baking Soda Pat the sunburned areas at once with half a cup of regular milk in which you have dissolved a pinch of baking soda.
5. Lime water and Linseed. Make a mixture of equal parts of lime water and linseed oil. Apply to burn.
Note: These are just a few natural remedies to help soothe your sunburn. Next time you are in the sun make sure to use an SPF of 15 or higher with UVA/UVB protection and REAPPLY often!